Sunday, January 4, 2009

Weekend Getaway!

For Christmas Lance gave me a weekend away. On Friday we left around noon and stopped to visit my cousin Hanna and her husband Todd they live far away now and have a new baby Gracie that we haven't ever seen. So it was fun to visit for a bit. Then we kept going and Lance dropped me off at the spa and I had a pedicure, a massage, and a hand treatment. It was so so so nice I went to sanctuary day spa and it was very peaceful and relaxing. While I was at the spa Lance got checked into our hotel. Then came back a few hours later to pick me up we went to Macaroni Grill (my favorite!) for dinner and of course I had the Lobster Ravioli! After a delicious dinner we headed to our hotel, which was the Hyatt Summerfield Suites. It was really nice. These are pictures of our room. Then Saturday morning we slept in, and watched a movie in bed. Which was such a treat! We went to the temple after that, we haven't been to the Jordan River Temple since we were sealed there so it was nice to see it again. Once we got out of the temple we went to the mall for a shopping spree, I got a lot of things I have been wanting. Lance was super patient and tried his hardest to give me honest (but not rude) opinions. We had a holiday party for a company that Lance does a lot of work for that evening. Had another great meal and headed home. I have never spent a night away from Parker and it had been over a year since I had spent a night away from Layton so it was such a nice break. And really a treat to get away and have such an amazing weekend. Thanks Lance for the Christmas gift, it was EXACTLY what I wanted and needed.


0 comments: