Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fillmore Canyon


Last night we decided to go up the canyon and take Layton and Parker fishing and roast hot dogs and marshmallows.
Lance is such a sport and packed Layton around while he fished,
because Layton was making me to nervous standing next to the creek that was very high and flowing really fast.
While we were unloading the truck I looked down to the creek and our dog
sugar was trying to swim across, I don't know why she would do that,
but it scared her because the current was to strong.
Anyway, they didn't catch any fish with sugar swimming all around them the whole time.




We started a fire and I wanted Layton to help me roast his hot dog but for some reason he was sacred of the fire.
I don't know if it was the heat that scared him or what, but he wouldn't go near the fire all night.

He did love his hot dog of course and really loved the smores.


Parker slept most the time but was very good.
We had a lot of fun. I love doing things like that with our little family.

1 comments:

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

I am jealous! You are such a cute little family!!