Friday, June 11, 2010

Eclipse!!!

update: yay! all the tickets are taken, some people may not be able to make it though so let me know if you want me to call you if someone can't come!

I want to get a group of girls together for the midnight showing of the new twilight movie "Eclipse" at the new theater in Nephi.

I thought we would could all go to dinner together, then go to the movie. The question is do we want to go the the triple feature- which starts at 7 pm and you watch all three movies in a row !?! Or is just watching Eclipse good enough for everyone???

Ticket prices are $7.50 for Eclipse, plus an additional $7.50 if we want to do the triple... so obviously $15 total.
Let me know if you want me to get you a ticket, and if you think we should do the triple or just eclipse.
I want to buy tickets right away so let me know, thanks!

0 comments: