Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween Morning the kids were excited and ready to wear their costumes to school. Super bummed they couldn't wear their masks though. Layton was Red Iron Man, and Parker was Black Iron Man.
They had a fun Halloween carnival at school and were excited about all the games and prizes they got.


When they got home we had a fun Halloween lunch.


Nixon just hung out with me for the day looking cute :)


Lance missed Halloween last year, and he had to drive several extra hours to get here for it this year, but he made it home just in time for our spooky dinner!


 For our ward trunk or treat we were The Avengers, I don't know how many more years the boys will let me do a family costume. So I am having fun with it while I can. Although, me dressing as black widow 8 weeks after having a baby was a bit of a stretch :/



Another fun Halloween!!!

0 comments: