Thursday, November 12, 2009

Discovery Toys!!!

My sweet Mom has just started selling Discovery Toys. It is sooooo not like her to join into any of these programs. She just really believes in these toys (plus we were all buying so much from a different lady that it only made sense :)
They are the cutest, my boys will choose these toys before any others. They are ALWAYS the favorites. They have a lifetime warranty, and every single one is fun but also teaches a lot of different skills.
There is something for everyone, from brand new babies to 12 year olds (there are even a few that are super fun for adults on game nights!)













So OF COURSE I am hosting a party!!!

It will be next Tuesday, November 17th at 7:00 pm

This is such a great chance to get some Christmas shopping done!!!

Please come and bring a friend. I swear they will thank you.

Any questions, call me at 435-743-4628

Hope to see you all there.

0 comments: