Friday, November 5, 2010

Craft night...

I just realized that I never posted about the craft night I did in October. We had lots of fun, it is so nice to have a girls night every once in awhile, although I think next time I won't do as many projects!

I actually thought that I wasn't doing enough, but it was so crazy it would have been nice for us all to work on just 1 or 2 things together and have more time to visit... and eat the yummy treats everyone brought!

I asked everyone to bring something to share and it looked like we were feeding an army! :)

April, working hard on those pumpkins...

Mary taught us how to make some cute flowers...

Me and Katy, the bestest friend ever :)...


My finished wreath...

These signs took FOREVER to get the vinyl on to!

SOOO excited to have a finished product (sorry April :)

Mackenzie's pumpkins...

The Davies girls...
Thanks so much to everyone who came. I had a great time and I hope that you all did to!!!

1 comments:

Mackenzie Bailey said...

That was way way fun Sally. Thanks for taking upon yourself! It's nice to do something like this every year and fall wouldn't feel quite as fall-ish without a craft night for me:) You're great!