Friday, November 5, 2010

Craft night...

I just realized that I never posted about the craft night I did in October. We had lots of fun, it is so nice to have a girls night every once in awhile, although I think next time I won't do as many projects!

I actually thought that I wasn't doing enough, but it was so crazy it would have been nice for us all to work on just 1 or 2 things together and have more time to visit... and eat the yummy treats everyone brought!

I asked everyone to bring something to share and it looked like we were feeding an army! :)

April, working hard on those pumpkins...

Mary taught us how to make some cute flowers...

Me and Katy, the bestest friend ever :)...


My finished wreath...

These signs took FOREVER to get the vinyl on to!

SOOO excited to have a finished product (sorry April :)

Mackenzie's pumpkins...

The Davies girls...
Thanks so much to everyone who came. I had a great time and I hope that you all did to!!!

1 comments:

Chad and Mackenzie said...

That was way way fun Sally. Thanks for taking upon yourself! It's nice to do something like this every year and fall wouldn't feel quite as fall-ish without a craft night for me:) You're great!