Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Scrapbooking Panic...

I have been so busy with my business, and I have really neglected scrapbooking. There always seems to be something more important to do...

Anyway, I am in a panic that I am scrapbooking January of this year, and it is almost January again. I don't have the best memory and it is super hard for me to remember the reason for taking the pictures, and the story behind them.

So, being more than a year behind is just to much for my poor brain to take! :) I have been trying my hardest to get these done, it really wasn't too long ago that I was up to the day, caught up, so this is a really sad situation for me :(

I scrapbook probably 75% paper/ 25% digital. Only one more paper layout and January is complete. Hooray!!!

But, here are a few digital layout that I have been working on for January 2010 :)






1 comments:

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Very cute Sally! I remember your blog about the wrestling matches - turned out great. You're good to scrapbook everything. I just blog and call it good:)