Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Easter in Wallsburg... {and the end of my blogging slump!}

Well, I am ready  to come out of the blogging hiatus that I have been taking. I think life is finally slowing down just a bit! So, I am going to pick up where I left off and hopefully get caught up in the next few days!

We did a little pre-Easter celebrating up in Wallsburg, where Lance's brother and his family live.

Parker, Layton, and Tanner trying to see the Easter Bunny :)


We finally let them outside to see what he had brought!

Parker is all boy, cupcake in one had and a shovel in the other :)

I had lots of other cute pictures to share, but blogger wont let me upload anymore. We had a fun day with the family, and the boys love getting to see their cousins that we don't see as often. 

0 comments: