Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The next great athlete?




So the other day I put Parker down on the bed on his tummy while i changed my clothes and when I turned around he was on his back. I thought it was weird but, just a fluke. So I put him back on his belly and over he went again, and again, and again.
So here is a step by step view of Parker rolling over. He was 15 days old when I took these pictures. Layton was average or maybe a little ahead and he didn't roll over until he was 3 1/2 months.
I don't know what this means, better get your autographs now, we may have the next big superstar in our midst. :)

1 comments:

Colledge Family said...

Holy smokes!! That's crazy! I'd have to look back to see when Katie rolled over the first time, but I know it wasn't when she was 15 days old! He's a cutie!!