Friday, April 25, 2008

Very Pretty!



After devoting the last 18 months of his life to being exactly like his daddy, Layton has finally come over to my side. Well, not really, but we did have a few shining moments.
I was painting my toenails and Layton came in the room and just stood and watched me for a long time, then he sat down, took off his shoes and socks, and handed me his foot. I know, I know, I shouldn't have done it. Should have told him it was just for girls. But, I couldn't resist! Anyway, he loves it and had to show of his toes to daddy (who isn't very happy about it by the way)

2 comments:

Fowkes said...

That's hilarious!! Thats what happens when little boys hang out with their moms all day!! What a cute little boy!!

Trimbles said...

Happy or not, look at that face! You cant tell a face like that no!!! Sorry Lance, Im with sally on this one! And the swingset box looks better then with just that sand back there :)