Thursday, August 6, 2009

Robinson Family Reunion

This year I was in charge of my big extended family reuion. I know that I had a great time, and hopefully everyone else did too!
Thaks so much Mom, for all your help. I couldn't have gotten anything done without you.



We had a HUGE slide, and a bounce house. Super fun, but all the kids got a TON of rug (plastic?) burns from the slide. Note to Porta Party: we love your prices and your bouncers but please get some big cloth bags to go down the slide in :)



Layton covered himself in sunscreen, don't have a heart attack Uncle Lee, I made sure he didn't get any in his eyes. Haha, I'm sure that is only super funny to me :) ...


Tiny little BrookLynn going down the slip-n-slide, and poor Lance doing a belly flop in the dunk tank :)


Does it get any funner than 30 cousins on the trampoline at once? Parker loved my sister's cute babies.


Actually, everyone loved my sister's cute babies! My dad layed down to take a nap, and Parker went and covered him with grass :)

Wow, congratulations on making it through all that! If you wan't to see more (and I can't imagine that anyone who wasn't there, or probbably even if you were, would want to) go here
>Thanks so much everyone for coming! Hope to see you all again soon!!!

0 comments: