Monday, May 31, 2010

YARD SALE!!!!

update: Thanks so much for the yard sale love. We got pretty much everything sold and I am buying my boys both twin beds with what we earned, horray!!!

We are having a SWEET yard sale today down at the sunrise engineering lawn (500 N. Main Street) from 9:00am-5:00pm.
Not to toot my own horn, but I have a ton of good stuff ! I am SERIOUSLY having a hard time not shopping at my own yard sale :)
I am posting pictures on facebook but there is:

a super nice dinning set with 8 chairs (the table has 2 extra leaves)
toddler bed with mattress
my double stroller
dresser
changing table
rocking chair
NICE baby swing
bass guitar
fly fishing pole
weed eaters
snowboard
a TON of like new gymboree/gap clothes
maternity clothes
rugs
2 sets of crib bedding

and more and more and more!!!

You guys, I have only been married for 4 years and my oldest child is 3... I don't have old stuff. I just don't want to become one of those people you see on "Hoarders" :)

Come check it out, my mom will also be there with in stock discovery toys (the new water shooters at the FUNNEST EVER!!!)

1 comments:

Colledge Family said...

Dang I wish I would have been there cause I could use all the cute little boy clothes! I'm glad it went so well for you!