Sunday, February 26, 2012

First trip to the Dentist...

I finally got the boys in to see the dentist for the first time. I was nervous about it because I really don't like the dentist, and wasn't sure how they would do. We went in for a cleaning and the boys did so so great, they each hopped right up in the chair, and let them clean their teeth and do the xrays. Without a complaint or anything.

They both ended up having 1 tiny cavity, so we went back a few weeks later. The cavities were so little that they didn't need a numbing shot, and only took about 15 minuets to fill. Their sweet dentist, Dr. Stevenson said that he was going to go home a write in his journal about the day and that he had never had a 3 year old sit completely still and not fuss at all while getting a cavity filled. Layton was the same way, and did amazing :)

I was super proud of them,Layton had told me before we got there that he wasn't sure if he could be brave for it. But of course he was.

I am so lucky to have these sweet little boys!




0 comments: