Monday, July 30, 2012

4th of July 2012!

I love the 4th of July! My enthusiasm was a little less this year due to the 100 degree heat and my 8 months pregnant body. We still had a fun day though. Lance even got to come home for the day! :)

We went to the parade of course...





My sister and her 3 kiddos were visiting from Baltimore, it was fun to have them with us!


We had yummy lunch in the park. Every year my Mom makes my dad stand in the longest line ever to get a indian taco, so we ate one and sent her a picture :) 

The boys had $10 a piece to spend, so they bought a snow cone, water squirter, cotton candy, and a train ride. They always want one of these water squirters, and they are always broken by the end of the day but the boys sure have fun with them while they last!



Lance was taking cows on the mountain in the afternoon, so we came home for a rest. Then he met us at the field just as the first fireworks went off.




We take this picture every year of us laying on our blanket watching fireworks, I don't know why because I always look horrible in it, but its tradition :)


0 comments: