Thursday, July 5, 2012

Goodbyes...

Saturday morming we met at my parents for breakfast to say goodbye. I feel so bad that these are kind of blurry, I wasn't quite "all there" and didn't even bother to check my camera settings. But oh well, at least I remembered to take a few pictures!

The whole family after breakfast

My Dad and Layton

My Dad and Parker

My Mom and Parker

My Mom and Layton

On their way out...

Goodbye for 3 years...

It was really hard to say goodbye to my Parents, 3 years is such a long time. I am so sad to think about everything they will miss, and the times with them that we wont get to share together. While I know that this is where they are supposed to be, it doesn't make it easier to say good bye. My parents have been our number 1 supporters and friends, I can't thank them enough for everything that they do for us.
They have entrusted Lance and I with the huge responsibility of running the farm and their personal affairs while they are gone. I am overwhelmed with this major undertaking, I know that Lance will do an amazing job. My family is so so blessed to have him in our lives! I am of course the weak-link in the situation. I sure hope that the blessings everyone says will come will help me out!

Mom and Dad we love you and miss you so much already!

1 comments:

Lori said...

That will be tough to have them gone for 3 years. You and Lance will do a great job with their affairs while they are away. You are amazing Sally!