Thursday, August 16, 2012

First day of school!

Today was Layton's first day of Kindergarten, and Parker's first day of Preschool. 

I can't believe how big they look, I mean Layton looks OLD! How did that happen?!?





... and Parker still seems so little to me, I can not imagine him in school doing big kid things. But I guess that's where we are at...







Layton was all ready to show Parker the bus and help him get to his class.





Of course I followed the bus to school. But per Layton's instructions, I did not help them off the bus or show them where their classes where. Because they know how to get there themselves!

I did go into their classes after though to get a picture with their teacher. But they were both excited to see me, and Parker said he had had fun on the bus.


Parker has Ms. Guillette (Layton had her last year and we love her!)
and Layton has Mrs. Harrison 


I love these boys. I can't believe how much they have grown. I am so excited for what they are going to learn  and do this year. I know Layton especially will have so much to learn, and I can't wait to watch it happen.
Good luck this year boys, I love you so much and I am so proud of you!!!

1 comments:

Dani said...

My Jameson starts kindergarten this year too. I can't believe how grown up he seems either! What a fun idea to have a Back to School Fairy drop by. :) Cute!!!