Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th Of July!!!

We had a really fun 4th. We went to the parade in the morning and then over to the park for lunch and games. Parker and Layton both took a nap while we were there. Then in the afternoon we came home for a little bit to cool off. Then of course, as usual Lance did farm work for a few hours. We had a BBQ at my parents for dinner, more farm work, and then up to the fireworks. We had a such a good day. Happy Birthday America!!!

Lance and Layton, Yeahhh 4th of July!

Layton stuffing his pockets full of candy.


Me and Parker, watching the parade.

Lance and the boys, getting ready for fireworks.


Our family, laying back and watching the fireworks.

1 comments:

Trimbles said...

Im so jealous. Ours sucked really. Im going to post a few pics later, but its just not the same. no parade, no cotton candy in the park... We had a BBQ at the inlaws like any other weekend, and then went to the church parking lot and watched 4 different shows from miles and miles away. I need the grass. I need to smell the smoke... I need COTTON CANDY! So I made a promise to myself that next year I will not be bored on the 4th of July. I will take the two babies in and go by myself if I have to. And here you have to pay to get into the park to the activities, and I just dont care.