Friday, July 3, 2009

Pre - 4th of July

Who-hooo!!! Freedom Fest 2009!!!
I love the 4th of July, and Fillmore does such a good job with everything. on the 3rd there is a childrens parade and games and food in the park. Lance had been on the mountain all day and was super tired, so the boys and I went to the park ourselves to watch the parade and get some dinner.
When we got to the bounce house it was completly empty, so I sent the boys right in. Not 5 seconds later it was overrun with kids, poor Parker really got thrown around.

We had some yummy frybread, and I let the kids runaround for awhile. Parker spent most of his time getting the ice out of my texas lemonade :) Layton tryed a piece of the frybread and he said "hey! this is yummy!" and he ran around, making stops back in the get more bread.

After a bit we headed home, it just isn't the same without Lance. I was looking through the pictures on my camera and Parker from the back started saying "cheeessse,cheeeesssse" he looked so cute, and I never turn down a kid who is willing to take a picture :)

1 comments:

Dani said...

What adorable kids!