Thursday, October 8, 2009

18 Months!

Wow, Parker is 18 months old today! I can't believe how time has flown by, he is getting so big and is the sweetest little boy. He is talking so much and thinks that he can do anything that Layton can do. I can't imagine our lives without him.


I hope and pray so so much for him, I hope that:


he can be as wonderful of a man as his daddy is
he can love school and love to learn
he can be successful in whatever he chooses to do
he can respect women and treat his future wife like a princess
he can go through the door slamming, I hate you, years quickly
and most of all.. I hope that he will love us forever and always love to come home.


We love you Park Man, happy 18 months!!!


1 comments:

Mudrow Memories said...

Wow! He grew up way to fast! I'm sure all of your hopes/dreams/wishes will come true because you are the best mommy ever!