Monday, December 5, 2011

Layton Camping Party... the fun

Ahhhh, my sweet Layton has turned 5. I can't believe it, I mean I honestly can't. believe. it.
But, it has happened and time keeps ticking along :(
We did have a great party for him though, inspite of my not wanting him to get older!

{Look for the party details post below}

eating lunch...


all the cute kiddos, coloring their backpacks.



Layton worked so hard on his. Actually all of the kids did, it took way longer than I was expecting. Eventually we had to make them all stop :)


After backpacks were colored, the kids filled them up with all of their goodies...
 and headed out on the scavenger hunt.




The kids all seemed like that had a ton of fun.


Then my cute Mom read them "Curious George goes Camping" in the tent



and they all took a turn hitting the pinata



Whew, then on to opening presents...



Aunt Suzie sent him this money and he was so excited about it!


Blowing out the candles on his darling cake!


My favorite 5 year old boy :)


Home with his gifts, he was spoiled again as usual :)


Thank you so so much to everyone who came to the party, Layton had the best time and that really all that matters to me. Happy Birthday sweet Layton. Please stop growing now!!!

0 comments: