Thursday, August 4, 2011

Family Reunion 2011!!!

This year I was in charge of the Robinson family reunion. It was so great to see everyone, thanks so much to the families that came and spent the day with us!

Grandma Leah had a project for the men in the morning.


Lots of visiting

playing in the sandbox

and the obstacle course and bounce house

cute Layton loved to play with the cousins we dont see very often


and I loved to play with MYcousins I dont see very often! :)



This is all I can get from Parker lately :)


And some awesome slip-n-slide competions (which I dominated)!

how many people can fit in a water trough swimming pool?

Grandma Leah gives suckers to the kids everytime we go anywhere near her house (of course they love her for it!).


a water fight


and shooting those water-bottle rockets


I think everyone had a really fun time. I know that I did!

1 comments:

Hannalee said...

Yes it was an awesome time, thanks for all you did to plan it. :)