Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Swim lessons (round 2)

We did a second round of swim lessons for the boys right before school started. I got them goggles to wear and it made such a big difference. They are so much more excited to go under the water now.

And they both passed!

Parker...







Layton...
(going down the slide, and especially off the diving board are a big deal for him. I am so proud of the progress that he made!)







I am so sad that summer is almost over :( But we had a great one. I loved doing our summer fun list!

2 comments:

Hannalee said...

Such a good idea, I think I will get goggles for my girls next summer because they are the same, very hesitant to get their faces in the water. :) Yay for summer fun!

Julie said...

Your boys are so cute! Jaylee was having a hard time at swimming too but did much better when I got her goggles. I can't believe that summer is over and it's already October! We miss you guys! Hope you are doing well!