Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kim (and baby Karsyn's) Baby Shower!...

I got to throw my beautiful sister-in-law a baby shower. Of course I have boys so it was so fun for me to throw a girlie party!

We did a "lilac's and lemonade" theme. I thought it turned out so sweet. My cute mother-in-law Jerri helped out so much, I couldn't have done it without her!

Thanks for letting me throw you your baby shower Kim, I loved it!






The dessert table!



Chocolate fudge cake pops, and lemon squares


Black & White brownie bites


Super cute cake make by our cousin Candice!


Lemon cake pops


Vintage suitcases and the bassinet that Kim slept in as a baby, were set up to put gifts on/in :)


The food! Chicken salad on a croissant, spinach salad, and fruit kabobs.


Of course with strawberry and regular lemonade to drink



Yummo!!!


We did a headband making activity, this baby is definitely supplied with hair accessories for awhile :)


Our guest of honor Kim, with her Mom's Jerri and Jamie :)



Making headbands


Opening gifts



I had so much fun! Your next Ashley! :)

4 comments:

The Park Family said...

You are so creative! I am jealous! Everything that you do ALWAYS turns out so cute! Hope you guys are doing well.

Mallory said...

I love your decor at this party! Did you make or buy those crepe/tissue paper flowers? If you bought them, where? You are talented!!

jacobcassie said...

I'm throwing a baby shower for my friend, due with a baby girl in November. I LOVE the headband activity. Would you mind posting/emailing me with more details on how you did it? Which flower/bow patterns did you use? Where did you buy your material and elastic? I have some ideas, but would love to learn from someone who's already done it!
Thanks so much!
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Yes, same question as Cassie! We have a shower this Sat and I'm considering doing this or onesie decorating...this looks easier though. Did you have to instruct people a lot on how to make the bow/flowers for headbands? Could you email me how you did it as well? Bretaylor at mac dot com