Friday, August 19, 2011

Layton's first day of Preschool!

Yesterday was Layton's first day of Preschool (this is his second year of preschool, first year of going to the "big school") sniff, sniff. How did my sweet little boy turn into this big kid!?!

We took some pictures before the bus came







Getting on the bus, I love this picture. He was so excited!


I met him at the school, this was his cute class coming in from the bus drop off.



His darling teacher Ms. Gulliette


and... preschool is out for the day!

I asked how was his first day, and this is what he did :)


This was such a bitter-sweet day. I am so sad, and also so excited that he is growing up! I can't wait to see what this boy will do in his life. Whatever he chooses, I know he will excel at it. Layton loves to make people happy, and thrives on positive comments. I love you bud. You. Will. Soar!!!

1 comments:

Dani said...

AWE! How bittersweet! I love your last statement. It actually gets me choked up a bit. You're such a cute mom!