Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2nd Anniversary!


Yesterday was our two year anniversary. Lance gave me these beautiful roses. We didn't do anything very exciting. We left Layton and Parker with my parents (my first time leaving Parker!) and just went to dinner here in Fillmore, then came back to our house and had ice cream and watched a movie in PEACE & QUIET, best present ever! I wish we could have done more but that is about all there is to do in Fillmore. :) It was a great anniversary, I love Lance so much and I don't know what I would do without him.

2 comments:

Trimbles said...

I knew it was your anniversary. :) Im glad you had such a nice day. Mom said she got the kids.

Fowkes said...

Happy Anniversary!! Time goes by way too fast!! Sorry I haven't called to get together-we have been sick but hopefully when I get back from working this weekend we will be up for visiting!!