Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snow Day

This is what it looked like outside my house today. Booooo, big bummer.





So we decided to do a fun project, I have this really great book.




We decided to make finger paints, Layton really loved it.








And here is the masterpeice.



The paint is super easy to make, here is the recipe.

Finger Paints:
3 t. Sugar
1/2 c. Corn starch
2 c. Cold water
Food coloring

Combine sugar, corn starch, & water in sauce pan. Cook over low heat stirring constantly untill mixture turns clearish and goopy. Remove from heat as soon as that happens, divide and add food coloring.

1 comments:

Trimbles said...

Sally, Im so glad you started a blog! I LOVE IT! LOVE THE PICS! How cute is he both in spaghetti sauce and paint. How funny! And I cant believe it snowed!!! I spent the weekend on the beach getting sunburned! You need to come see me!
:)