Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not exactly a green thumb!


This weekend we planted a garden. I have always had a garden growing up but never my own and Lance has never had a garden at all so we are both pretty new at this. We planted squash, zucchini, watermelon, pumpkins, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers,onions, strawberries, and rhubarb. I do not have a green thumb and have never been able to make things grow, but I am committed and optimistic about this garden. Lance rigged up a nice watering system for me that I can either do manually or on a timer. Hopefully this will help me out. I'll keep you posted on how it works out. :)
We also got our swing set and sandbox all put together and finished. Layton really loves being in the backyard especially when friends come to play!

1 comments:

Trimbles said...

Love the back yard! And the garden. Im so jealous! You're very ambitious to have all of those plants... I hope they work out. :)