Monday, May 26, 2008

Quick Trip

Last Friday Lance had a meeting in Salt Lake and I had some errands that I needed to do,
so we all went and while Lance was in his meeting I went to visit my friend Klaudia,
she has a little girl named Katie who is 3 months older than Layton.
I hardly ever get to see her and it was great to catch up.
The kids had lots of fun playing together.



Klaudia lives close to the South Town Mall so we went there after to eat and
do a little shopping for my birthday that is coming up.
Layton wouldn't eat any of his lunch because the carousel was right next to the food court
and he was to distracted.
He loved riding on it and didn't want to get off.


The rest of the trip was long trying on clothes and finding clothes for the kids,
we had fun, but I was glad to get home.

0 comments: