Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagging Train

What is his name? Lance
How long did you date? I first met Lance July 25, 2002 which i think counts also as our first date, and we were married May 12th, 2006 so almost 4 years!
How long have you been married? We just had our 2nd anniversary
Who is taller? Lance barely, but not if I am wearing tall shoes
Who eats more? Again, Lance barely! (I'm nursing give me a break!)
Who is the better singer? neither :)
Who does the laundry? Me, always
Who pays the bills? Lance earns the money and I am good at spending it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We have fought over it and Lance won, so he does.
Who mows the lawn? Lance, always
Who cooks dinner? Me. Every once in a while Lance will BBQ, and he makes a mean frozen pizza!
Who drives? Lance
Who is more stubborn? Probably me, Lance says he is the one who always has to give in and say sorry. But I'm not so sure.
Who kissed who first? I think we met right in the middle!
Who asked who out? Tough one, our first date wasn't really a date. I met Lance at a rodeo and we hung out after and dated pretty much solid until we were married.
Who proposed? Lance did, he was so giddy and excited. I knew something was up.
Who is more sensitive? Lance, he is very tender hearted
Who has more siblings? Its even we both have one brother and one sister.
Who wears the pants? Probably me, Lance is very good to help me out when I ask.
This tag game was fun! Now Suzie and Jamie Broderick, your it!!!

3 comments:

Fowkes said...

So I am glad you got my message about the tag because I never did let you know-sorry!! I'm just getting caught up in the blogging world!! I love the cute pic of Parker at one month old!! You got such cute boys and from the sounds of it a good husband!!

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

How did you get that cute questionairre? Tell me what to do and we will do it too.

Robinson Family said...

I just left you a novel and for some reason it didn't post. But this is Sarah Nielsen. I have my blog sest to private, so email me so I can add you.

Your family looks so cute, we need to get together sometime with everyone.

Can't wait to keep in touch!