Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hooray for Twilight!!!

I am so sad, I have finished Twilight. I loved the book, very unexpected and actually more adult than the last three. But still loved it, I can't wait for the movie to come out in December and I hope Stephanie Meyer will surprise us with more books. I did hear that she was working on some from different people's perspectives, which I am all for. There was a little of that in Breaking Dawn and I thought it was a nice change. Anyway, farewell my love, until we meet again. :)

2 comments:

Dani said...

I feel the same- man that series was just too good- I didn't want it to ever end. But, she did a nice job in the ending anyway- it was a good ending. I'll just read it over and over so it can keep going. :)

Trimbles said...

HAHA, I know. But try reading it pregnant...I get way too into her books, because the whole time, every movement or pinch or anything I felt I was like "MONSTERS IN MY TUMMY" ! ANd every time I got hungry I was like... Blood... Not that I was craving it, but its what I thought.. I know, Im way too weird. HAHA. I hope you are feeling better.