Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tag I'm it!

I decided to play along with the tagging train, my posts are always about the kids and so you probably need a change anyway. The game is to take pictures of these things without changing anything about it first. You have no idea how much self control this took for me. So. here we go:

Self portrait:


I'm glad the rule is only one shot at taking the pic, because I don't think I will ever be happy with a picture of myself. :)


Your Kids:



I was holding Parker.


And Layton is napping, which is why I have a second for things like blogging.

My Closet:

not to bad, the shoes are a little messy.

Favorite shoes:

fave heels, flats, and flip-flops

Kitchen Sink:

oops. I guess it is important to keep your dishes done.

The Fridge:

not to bad.

Your Living Room:

This room is usually clean, we really don't use it a ton. Notice the Ottoman blocking the cupboard, we can't get the door to stay shut!

Laundry Room:

I don't know whether to be embarrassed about this or not, who keeps their laundry room super clean?

Favorite Room:

It was a tie between our living room and my scrapbook room. But since I did a post about my scrap room a while ago, I settled on the living room. It is the room we are in most often and get to be together as a family, and watch the boys do funny things.

I don't think I will tag anyone, but anybody who wants to. Please play along!

1 comments:

Trimbles said...

So what I want to know is if thats silk in your fridge? Since when did you decide to drink Silk? And I think your self portrait pic is cute :)