Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lagoon...

For the Sagers family reunion Lance's parents took us to Lagoon last Saturday.

I hadn't been in years and so it was pretty new to me. We LOVED it!!! Tons of stuff for little kids, and Lance and I even got to go on a few rides.

Layton was super syked about navigating us around with his map...

They really really loved driving the car...

The train was super neat, the boys (especially Parker) loved seeing all the animals. Plus it was the only ride that our whole group went on together.

What is better than shooting the random kids across from you during a ride??? :) (Layton would argue that there is nothing better)

The boys swindled Aunt Kim and Grandma Jerri into taking them on the carousel while the rest of us ate lunch. :) (I love grandparents!!!)


Layton's most anticipated event was shooting the arcade guns. He (with a little help from Grandpa Dennis) won a little stuffed fox, which he would not even acknowledge. Saying he "don't like stuffed animals!" hahaha, thata boy!

We spent a little while in Lagoon-a-beach. (of course it was very fun)

Then waited in a deceivingly long line for the dragon roller coaster. (Lance and Layton in the front car, Parker and I in the second car)

The kids got their pajamas on and left with grandma and grandpa. Lance and I stayed with Kim and Rio so we could go on a few big rides and then eat delicious Mexican at red iguana!

We love Lagoon!!! Thanks so much to Dennis and Jerri for the great day!

4 comments:

Dani said...

SO FUN! I can't wait to go sometime when my boys are a little older. :)

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Lagoon is so fun! I haven't been for years and I'm sure there's a ton of new stuff. Sweet summer days!

morgan said...

oh my lands! how did i miss this post? i love lagoon. i haven't been for a for a few years and i BEGGG kyle every summer to take me. i wish i could have been adopted into your family for the day! :)

sarahblad said...

So fun!! We wanted to go this summer and we never made it!!!