Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Farm kids...

For an unknown reason my Grandma keeps cutting down all the big beautiful trees in her yard. She has lived there for like 50 years and it looks like the yard was just put in... who knows what she is thinking! :)
The plus side is that it does provide us all with some much needed extra work, I have been thinking that I had too much free time on my hands :) just kidding Grandma, we are happy to help!
Anyway, the kids helped to cleanup all of the branches and debris from the tree...


Then after it was unloaded, they would ride back to the yard in the tractor bucket.

Ahh, the life of farm kids :)


3 comments:

Mackenzie Bailey said...

What great little helpers; it's so great having boys!

Dani said...

How adorable! Which tree was it this time? :O

Trimbles said...

Yeah, I dont know what she is thinking... Does she even have a real reason? Poor boys in Duanes too. I have to keep the twins in the basket of the cart and max up front, and Im just waiting for the day they go out head first. They think its fun to jump in the cart. Either that or I let them walk like I did in Old Navy last night and of course they tore the place up. I dont know when we're supposed to go shopping!