Thursday, October 28, 2010

Layton's 4th birthday ... the fun!

We had such a fun time at Layton's party. Thanks so much to everyone for coming, it really means a lot to me!

I love this little boy so much, Happy 4th Birthday sweetheart!!!



Do you think he was excited !?!


Our guests, we served 40 and I wish I could have invited 40 more!

This is what he said he would do if he ever saw the real spiderman...

Then the real spiderman showed up! Everyone was just getting finished eating and all of a sudden he showed up on the roof and yelled "Hey, I 've been out fighting the green goblin and heard it was Layton's birthday. So I thought I would drop in to say hi!!!" Then he jumped down off the roof.

I know this picture is blurry, but I LOVE it. Look at Layton's (and the kids behind him) face. This is basically what he did the whole time spiderman was there. Except for a short time of hiding under a table, holding onto the leg for dear life and still not taking his eyes off of him :)

After Spiderman visited for a bit and took some pictures with the kids he said he had to go and ran over and jumped the fence and ran away. Layton still talks about it all the time, the kids thought it was the coolest thing they had ever seen!


Then we got ready for our "webslinging" game.

They all got their spidey masks and silly string and I told them the rules, counted to 3, and they took off running :)

All the "bad-guy-killing, webslinging action"!




One of the bad guys :)


After the game we did the pinata. It worked out really perfect, every kid got a turn and then the very last hit was Layton and it broke open then. Then there was another stampede of kids getting candy and toys!


Blowing out the candles...


Opening gifts (in the dark! darn this October birthday!)


Layton was spoiled rotten by everyone.


After everyone left we gave him a scooter, he was so excited about it and especially loved that it was RED (his favorite color :)



Whew! I'm glad I only have 2 kids, time to start planning for Parker's party in April! :)

3 comments:

Christensen's said...

Your AMAZING Sally! What a super fun birthday party. My kids would be so jealous.

Hannalee said...

What a fun birthday party!! You are amazing Sally!

Trimbles said...

Honey, you need to be an event planner. What an AWESOME party!!! I need ideas for these three... any thoughts?