Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Layton's 4th birthday! ... the details

For Layton's 4th birthday party he really wanted a spiderman theme... so a spiderman party we did!
I apologize in advance for the million pictures, I just didn't want to leave anything out!:)

This is just the details of the party, I promise there were people and fun stuff going on also... more on that tomorrow!

The cake table...



We had Layton's favorite, sweet and sour meatballs with rice, green beans, pretzel salad (mom's favorite ;), and rolls for dinner. I tried to name them "spidey" names!


Layton's cake, he thought it up and had very specific requests. He was super excited about it when I showed him, so hopefully it was the cake he had been dreaming of!

We had red "spider venom" and blue "electro punch" to drink.

along with bottled water of course...

This was the favor table...

We had a "webslinging" game later, so all the kids got a can of silly string and a spidey mask...

and a box of cool stuff...

this sign was like 7 feet tall and 5 feet wide (and about $5 :) it looked great...

I had these paper lanterns hanging around, i thought they were super cute.

And of course a spider mobile...

This was the drink table...

and the spidey pinata...

I had these spider web candelabra's on the dinner tables for centerpieces.

Layton picked out his eating seat, and I marked it with these huge balloons.

When I was browsing online for things, Layton saw this silverware set and became obsessed with needing to eat with them at his party. :) I didn't need much convincing!

the gift corner...

and of course the actual cake was red and blue on the inside too!
More tomorrow!

3 comments:

morgan said...

oh. my. heck. this is so freaking cute! can i hire you to plan and execute brielle's next party? i'm being serious. you are so cute and crafty!

Butler Family said...

WOW!!! that looks awesome!!! I really like it, I bet Layton did too :)

Lori said...

Sally you are AMAZING!!! What a cute party