Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Family Member?

Yesterday this kitty was wandering around outside our house with the other cats hissing at it, (which Layton and Parker both thought was hilarious) then it started trying to eat Sugar's dog food, and then started meowing at our door. So I finally took pity on it and let it in the house to eat, and of course it just made itself right at home. The boys love him, and Layton named him puffy kitty. I didn't let it sleep inside so if it is still outside this morning I think we will take it around and make sure it isn't any of our neighbors. Then I guess we will have a new member of the family.


I don't know how I keep collecting cats, I don't even like cats in general, this one is just too darn cute though.

1 comments:

Sara Jo said...

I would have never guessed you didn't like cats with all the herds of sick kittens you tended for years growing up.