Thursday, March 12, 2009

Buds Buttons and Bows

My sister just opened up a shop on ESTY. She makes the CUTEST headbands, with all the stuff to go on them! And DUH, why didn't we all think of it? She said it was obvious to her, but she uses snaps to connect all the flowers and buttons to the headbands. Instead of the usual clips that dig into the babies poor little heads. I am super excited and can't wait to put in a big order :)
I am so sad I don't have any little girls to dress cute. Lance says I am only a photgrapher so I have an excuse to buy cute girl stuff. :)

4 comments:

Butler Family said...

TOO BAD WE BOTH DON'T HAVE ANY LITTLE GIRLS.... :( ....

Fowkes said...

What cute stuff!! I actually have been thinking of how to make some bows and hairbands for this little girl that is coming in 3 months!! Also your photography blog is way cute!! I love the backgrounds and props!! Also what sweet deals you are giving away! I wish I lived closer cause I do need pictures and a haircut!!

Lori said...

That is a great idea to use buttons, I never would have thought of that.

Dani said...

My thoughts exactly...but you do have a wonderful excuse to get them to dress up your models. How exciting! :)