Thursday, March 5, 2009

tons of tags...

Wow, I am a super slacker. I have gotten a ton of tags and haven't done any yet. So this is all of them at once. Please don't feel obligated to read on, tags can get a little long.

tag 1- from randi


6th picture tag

lucky, it was actually of one of my own kids. Rather than a random person, which is what all my other folders are full of nowdays...

tag 2- from kim

8 THINGS ABOUT ME:

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

1.The Bachelor 2.Greys Anatomy 3. Private Practice 4. John and Kate plus 8 5. Days of our Lives :) 6. The Office 7. Amazing Race 8.Super Why (actually Layton's fav)

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1.dishes 2. laundry 3. my hair 4. exercise 5. make dinner 6. photoshop 7. blogged 8. read to my boys

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD

1. cruising with Matt and Jamie 2. weekends 3. consistently sleeping through the night 4. no more diapers 5. summer 6. taking pictures 7.Lake Powell 8. paying off our house

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1.Macaroni Grill 2. Mimis 3.hmmm... I don't really branch out, I stick with my 2 favorites :)

8THINGS ON MY WISHLIST

1.building our house 2.new car 3. projector for the studio 4.nice scrapbooking organization 5. lose weight 6. my hair to grow past this awkward stage 7. patio furniture 8. a ton of stuff for the studio :)

Tag 3-from april

Getting to Know you in 2009.....

1. What is your occupation right now? A stay at home mom,photographer

2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any.

3. What are you listening to right now? Super Why?

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Cinnamon life cereal

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Of course

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Lance

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Oh Yes!

8. How old are you today? 24

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? probably football

10. What is your favorite drink? i have been loving chocolate milk or cranberry juice

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes

12. Favorite food? I love about everything, but of course chocolate

13. What is the last movie you watched? is this a joke question, I don't have any free movie watching time!

14. Favorite Day of the year? Most definitely CHRISTMAS!!!!!

15. How do you vent anger? vent to Lance, or if it is about Lance I scrapbook or something far away :)

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? care bear!

17. What is your favorite season? summer for sure

18. Cherries or Blueberries? both

19. Living arrangements? our own house!

20. When was the last time you cried? last night, watching friday night lights :)

21. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes. What else would there be?

22. What did you do last night? cleaned, played with my boys

23. What are you most afraid of? spiders!

24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? plain

25. Favorite dog breed? i love our golden retriever

26. Favorite day of the week? probably saturday

27. How many states have you lived in? 1

28. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

29. What is your favorite Flower? any flowers are great

30. What is your 2009 motto? "its no big deal" :)

tag 4- from morgan

List 1o honest things about yourself

1.I am addicted to blogging

2. I love to scrapbook

3.I love to take pictures

4.I wish i had more self control

5. I am a little OCD, I try hard to control it (see 09 motto in previous tag :)

6. I LOVE my 3 boys to death

7. I hate unloading the dishwasher

8. I love to organize stuff

9. I am still in my pjs right now

10. I LOVE nap time!

Whew!!! If you are still reading sorry! you probably didn't want to know that much about me :) have a great day!

1 comments:

Trimbles said...

HAHA... Sally Callie Kayla CARE BEAR!