Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend... Continued

For the rest of our Easter weekend we had my niece and nephews blessing on Sunday, I assume that they received beautiful blessings. I was busy restraining my boys from running up front to be with their dad. So... I didn't catch much of what was said :)
Anyway, a great blessing day with a lunch afterwards.
Then the big drive home on Monday, it took forever but we made it and we are home safe and sound!


(for more pics of blessing, check out www.sweetlysimplephotography.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Dani said...

Adorable babies!

Hannalee said...

Sally I love the pictures you take! So great - I love the one of your boys on the beach at the top of your blog. I'm glad you made it back from your trip safe and sound. :) Hopefully with minimal kid crying/complaining. :)