Thursday, October 2, 2008

Be Right Back!!!!

Layton has been so funny lately, He runs up, with his finger pointed at me and says "Be Right Back!" then runs away as fast as he can. Sometimes he gos to do something for a second and sometimes he just runs out and then runs back in. Then when he comes back he gets right in my face and nods his head and says" Right Back" like he is saying see, I told you I would be right back. And he won't stop saying it until you say "You DID come right back!" then he says "Yep" and goes on with his buisness. I doubt I am describing it as cute as it really is, he does it several times a day and it really is just the sweetest thing.
Where do kids learn this stuff?

4 comments:

Trimbles said...

That is really cute! What a busy boy. I like the new page and also, thanks for the reminder. I knew it was this weekend, but it hadnt registered that its tonight that she finds out. I hope she gets it. She totally deserves it! But I will call her.

Dani said...

That's so adorable! Love it when they learn something new to do and test it out on you over and over. As long as it's not one of those limit testers, that is. :) Sorry Parker has been having such a tough time! No fun to have a baby throwing up. It breaks my heart. Cami's little Jacob did that when he was so tiny. Poor thing. Good luck! :)

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Your description was great! You are the blogger in the world, it's like a complete journal. Layton is such a doll.

Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Jerri said...

That is so cute. He is growing up so fast. What a smart little boy!! Love your new page, Kim is trying to help me get one up and going but I'm not very adept at this stuff.