Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Esme? And... Midnight Sun!!!



This is fun, I am excited for the movie. You better belive I will be at the midnight showing.
Also, I heard awhile ago that Stephanie Meyer had strated writing a 5th book. Called Midnight Sun. It is Twilight... from Edwards perspective. But at the halfway mark she distributed it to a few trusted readers to get some input and one of them leaked it out, she was very upset and decided not to finish writting the book. I HATE when people ruin things for everybody. But on her website she talks about it and gives the link and permision to read the half that was leaked out. Here is that link. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
I haven't started reading it yet, it is over 200 pages and it is just online. I need to get a few solid hours of computer time set aside so I can read it. So I don't know how it is, but you know it has to be great!

6 comments:

Dani said...

I was so mad when I heard about that too. She had the first chapter written online a while ago and I read it and was so excited! I really hope someday in the future she decides it could still be a good book to finish, but I'm probably just hoping. I'm definitely going to the premier as well!

Colledge Family said...

Hey I read that first half of the book and it was good. It's in Edward's perspective so it goes more into detail about his thoughts and stuff. I thought it was good.

Jason and Candice said...

I was going to wait for her to finish the book but I caved and read it. It is good so much more went on when Bella wasn't around!!

sarahblad said...

are they doing a midnight showing in fillmore? If they are I will be there.

Trimbles said...

I hadnt heard that! I was so looking forward to the Edward version!!! Retched people. GRRRR

Trimbles said...

I hadnt heard that! I was so looking forward to the Edward version!!! Retched people. GRRRR