Monday, October 20, 2008

Man Tagged...

Hey, I was tagged by Kim, so here you go

What's your husbands name? Lance LeFevre Sagers
How long have you guys been married? 2 years 5 months and 1 week
How long did you date? 4 years on and off
How old is he? 26 1/2
Who eats more sweets? definetly me
Who said I Love You first? I said it once and didn't say it again until about a year later when Lance said it one night
Who is taller? him if I wear flats
Who is the better singer? We are both pretty horrible
Who is smarter? depends what your talking about
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? Lance earns the money and I write out the checks
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Lance does, but it has been an argument
Who mows the lawn? Lance always (with help from the boys)
Who cooks dinner? I do but when I don't Lance make a mean frozen pizza
Who drives? Usually whoevers car we are in
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Hmm, neither lately...
Who kissed who first? I think we met in the middle
Who asked who out first? Lance asked me
Who wears the pants? Probably me, I think Lance would agree

2 comments:

Mudrow Memories said...

Sally! I'm so glad you found our blog! Your boys are adorable! Layton is so big! Now we'll be able to keep track of each other better!

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Sally those answers are funny! So true so true!