Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Parker is STILL sick :(

We are on day 5 of Parker's sickness. But actually it really started last Thursday, I was questioning whether to go and do pictures Friday or not. I am glad we did, because he did great, but by that evening he had a fever. Then Saturday fever and throwing up, Sunday fever and congestion, Monday fever congestion and throwing up again, Tuesday fever congestion still throwing up, and today fever is finally gone but still congestion and he has only thrown up once. Whew, we have had a rough couple of days. And on top of all that, I have been pretty sick also, and because I am nursing I can't take anything for it.
I am glad his fever is finally gone, I think (hopefully) we are finally beating our nasty disease. Now just if Layton will stay healthy, he has had a little runny nose since yesterday, I hope he isn't getting this crap.

I don't usually dress him this way but on sick days, we go for comfort rather than fashion. (notice the runny nose, poor boy)

1 comments:

Robinson Family said...

I'm so sorry your family is sick:( I hate it. I worry about them so much when mine are. I hope they get better soon!