Monday, September 15, 2008

Who's Who?



I was taking the kids on a walk and got out one of Layton's hats from when he was younger so Parker could wear it. We were sitting there and I looked over at Parker and he looked just like a picture I had of Layton in the same hat. So of course I had to take a picture and compare.
I get a lot of comments about how people think that the boys don't look anything alike. But, lately Parker is taking on more and more the look of Layton. Anyway, I thought this was interesting. There are key clues in each picture that give away who is who but if you just look look at the boys it is hard to tell.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Wow the boys do look alot alike in these pictures My guess is that the top is Parker and the bottom is Layton. I think parker looks more like you and Layton looks more like Lance but they do look alot alike in the hat.

Trimbles said...

OMGosh Sally, I cant tell them apart at ALL! What kind of aunt am I?!

Dani said...

That's awesome- how exciting to make that kind of comparison! I think I agree that Parker is the top boy, but man they look alike. If you hadn't said anything I would have thought it was the same kid.